Marriage License by Norman Rockwell
Click the picture for an unonbstructed view
Source: Art.com
Featured:

CC's Random Thoughts
Franklin, TN, USA Manila, Philippines

           Temperature:

As of :           

           Temperature:

As of :           

Click for Franklin, Tennessee Forecast Click for Manila, Philippines Forecast

Background pictures illustrate current weather conditions


               CC's Tweets



Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Bonding with Steve's mom

Current Mood:

Steve's mom taught me how to make rolls today :-). From SCRATCH :-).

Well, we used a breadmaker to make the actual dough (which I think is still cool--I've never made my own bread before), but after that she taught me how to make them into rolls. We did this night's batch together; tomorrow I'm making an entire batch by myself for the family to eat at Thanksgiving :-).

The girls left for Canada tonight--one goes to Toronto, the other goes to Calgary. They'll be visiting friends and family over the weekend before they fly back to Manila :-).

Adam sent me email today. "I heard you're not coming back."

Was it Mark Twain who said, "News of my death have been greatly exaggerated?" :-)

I told him that I felt kind of honored to be considered worthy enough to be the target of rumors :-).


Posted by Unknown | 8:37 PM | 0 Comments |
Write or read comments about this entry