Marriage License by Norman Rockwell
Click the picture for an unonbstructed view
Source: Art.com
Featured:

CC's Random Thoughts
Franklin, TN, USA Manila, Philippines

           Temperature:

As of :           

           Temperature:

As of :           

Click for Franklin, Tennessee Forecast Click for Manila, Philippines Forecast

Background pictures illustrate current weather conditions


               CC's Tweets



Thursday, November 25, 2004

Thanksgiving!

Current Mood:

I have a LOT to be thankful for.

After years of waiting, Steve and I finally got married and it was a BEAUTIFUL ceremony with close friends and family present.

I work at a great place where I'm able to use my creativity to make modules that help people with skills that they can use not only at work but in everyday life.

I have wonderful friends and family that offer loving support in everything that I do.

And most importantly...

I'm not pregnant .


Posted by Unknown | 6:33 AM | 0 Comments |
Write or read comments about this entry