Marriage License by Norman Rockwell
Click the picture for an unonbstructed view
Source: Art.com
Featured:

CC's Random Thoughts
Franklin, TN, USA Manila, Philippines

           Temperature:

As of :           

           Temperature:

As of :           

Click for Franklin, Tennessee Forecast Click for Manila, Philippines Forecast

Background pictures illustrate current weather conditions


               CC's Tweets



Sunday, May 16, 2010

The 2010 Tennessee Flood

Current Mood:
CC is listening to: Nothing right now--playing World of Warcraft while I type this entry


If you've read Steve's blog or are on Facebook, you probably know by now that I lost my car in the great Tennessee flood of 2010 (it's being called the kind of flood that only happens once every 500 years, it was that bad).  I've often said to Steve, "If I didn't go through it myself I never would have believed it if someone told me the water level rose so fast that it went from nothing to covering a car's front grill in two hours."

Here's a slide show of the pictures.



So here's pretty much a timeline of what's happened:

Labels:



Posted by Unknown | 10:14 AM | 0 Comments |
Write or read comments about this entry