Marriage License by Norman Rockwell
Click the picture for an unonbstructed view
Source: Art.com
Featured:

CC's Random Thoughts
Franklin, TN, USA Manila, Philippines

           Temperature:

As of :           

           Temperature:

As of :           

Click for Franklin, Tennessee Forecast Click for Manila, Philippines Forecast

Background pictures illustrate current weather conditions


               CC's Tweets



Saturday, November 27, 2004

I'm getting a laptop!

Current Mood:

Best Buy was having their Thanksgiving Sale where you could buy a Toshiba laptop (Celeron 1.4 GHz, 40GB hard drive, 256 MB RAM, DVD/CD R-W combo) for $499.99. I've been wanting a laptop for a LONG time and it seems like this is the one for me :-).

But when we got to Best Buy, they were all out :-(.

I sour-graped my way out of wanting it anyway, but I guess Steve saw that I was disappointed and figured he'd try something else :-).

He went to the Dell website and found a laptop that, for a hundred dollars more, could give me a Celeron 2.2 GHz, 30 GB hard drive, 256 RAM, DVD/CD R-W combo.

In short, 10GB less storage space, but a much faster chip. I ALSO get a free printer and a free external wireless PC card :-). I think that's a way better deal, don't you? :-) I even get software, AOL subscription for 6 months, and free anti-virus protection for 3 months :-).

So by this time next week, I could be typing my blog entry from my laptop!

Labels: ,



Posted by Unknown | 6:35 AM | 0 Comments |
Write or read comments about this entry