Marriage License by Norman Rockwell
Click the picture for an unonbstructed view
Source: Art.com
Featured:

CC's Random Thoughts
Franklin, TN, USA Manila, Philippines

           Temperature:

As of :           

           Temperature:

As of :           

Click for Franklin, Tennessee Forecast Click for Manila, Philippines Forecast

Background pictures illustrate current weather conditions


               CC's Tweets



Saturday, November 27, 2004

New business cards

Current Mood:

I figured it was time for me to get new business cards for myself. With my name change and all, I want to just give people a card if they ask me what my new name is, phone number, things like that.

I love going to Vistaprint for this kind of thing. They do great work. If I don't mind waiting 3 weeks and having a little Vistaprint ad message at the back of the cards, I can get 250 great quality business cards for $4.99.

I looked through the choices and came up with the final two:

In the end, I decided on getting the first design. While the second design was REALLY adorable, the first one can cater to a greater audience.

Yes, I really do think like this :-). It drives Steve crazy sometimes :-).


Posted by Unknown | 8:15 AM | 0 Comments |
Write or read comments about this entry