Marriage License by Norman Rockwell
Click the picture for an unonbstructed view
Source: Art.com
Featured:

CC's Random Thoughts
Franklin, TN, USA Manila, Philippines

           Temperature:

As of :           

           Temperature:

As of :           

Click for Franklin, Tennessee Forecast Click for Manila, Philippines Forecast

Background pictures illustrate current weather conditions


               CC's Tweets



Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Goings-On Lately

Current Mood:
CC is listening to: In the Groove--Richard Elliot (Jumpin' Off)

You may have read from Steve's blog that he's started working as a groomer at a vet clinic. He's loving his new job, I can tell. When he tells me stories about the dogs he works with, he's standing up, he talks quickly and he's using his hands to help tell the story :-). I haven't seen him this excited in a long time, and I'm glad he found a place where he totally fits in :-). Not that he didn't like his previous job, but I guess sometimes it takes a change of scenery to find out that you could be happier somewhere else :-).

Other than that, nothing much has happened lately. I bought a new computer desk again--the last one I got didn't turn out to be working too well for me. Towards the end of 2008 I'd started taking over the dining room table again.

I absolutely LOVE this new one though. We got it at Officemax for $160--it was on sale :-).


It's supposed to be set at a corner, but it's in the middle of the living room and it's just perfect there. The angle even has me facing the TV so if I wanted to, I can watch TV while I'm doing stuff on the computer :-). I didn't install the keyboard drawer since I'm using a laptop and I'd rather have the extra leg space anyway :-).

That's really all that's been going on :-). Now that Steve's no longer working at a retail establishment, he's got his weekends and holidays back, and THAT'S really nice :-). We have more time to spend together, and now if we wanted to we can take long weekend trips, which is awesome :-). We haven't decided where we're going yet or when, exactly, but I'm already looking forward to it :-).

Labels:



Posted by Unknown | 6:03 AM | 0 Comments |
Write or read comments about this entry