Marriage License by Norman Rockwell
Click the picture for an unonbstructed view
Source: Art.com
Featured:

CC's Random Thoughts
Franklin, TN, USA Manila, Philippines

           Temperature:

As of :           

           Temperature:

As of :           

Click for Franklin, Tennessee Forecast Click for Manila, Philippines Forecast

Background pictures illustrate current weather conditions


               CC's Tweets



Saturday, March 28, 2009

Blast From the Past

Current Mood:
CC is listening to: Nothing right now

Oh my god, I'd forgotten about this series--and it was one of my favorites growing up! Just watching the theme song is like taking a time machine back to my childhood :-).



"This is my domain, and I protect those who come here. For I am Tarzan, Lord of the Jungle!"

I also came across this old favorite:

1981s The Lone Ranger


I SO had a crush on the Lone Ranger when I was a kid :-).

That spinning "produced by Lou Scheimer and Norm Prescott" credit ought to be the official logo of the 80s child :-).

Labels:



Posted by Unknown | 9:25 AM | 2 Comments |
Write or read comments about this entry