Marriage License by Norman Rockwell
Click the picture for an unonbstructed view
Source: Art.com
Featured:

CC's Random Thoughts
Franklin, TN, USA Manila, Philippines

           Temperature:

As of :           

           Temperature:

As of :           

Click for Franklin, Tennessee Forecast Click for Manila, Philippines Forecast

Background pictures illustrate current weather conditions


               CC's Tweets



Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Agh, I'm part Sheldon!

Current Mood:
CC is listening to: Nothing right now

Steve and I were watching The Big Bang Theory reruns on TV last night. It was the episode where Sheldon was trying to figure out how to make other friends.




As soon as I saw Sheldon's flowchart on the board, I buried my face in the pillow going, "Oh no!" and Steve started pointing at me teasingly.

Hey, at least I'm not as bad as this guy, who actually took the time to recreate Sheldon's flowchart. By the way, the counter should say n=0, not n="No"... Agh, I can't stop!

Labels:



Posted by Unknown | 5:27 AM | 0 Comments |
Write or read comments about this entry