Marriage License by Norman Rockwell
Click the picture for an unonbstructed view
Source: Art.com
Featured:

CC's Random Thoughts
Franklin, TN, USA Manila, Philippines

           Temperature:

As of :           

           Temperature:

As of :           

Click for Franklin, Tennessee Forecast Click for Manila, Philippines Forecast

Background pictures illustrate current weather conditions


               CC's Tweets



Sunday, June 28, 2009

Chihuahua!

Current Mood:
CC is listening to: Manic Monday (the Bangles)

The last time I was over in Manila, my brother showed me this AMV that Steve and I just absolutely loved.

An AMV is an "Anime Music Video," where anime fans use video editing skills to create a music video using clips from anime shows. This AMV was funnier to us because we had actually seen a few episodes of GoldenBoy (thanks, Robin--you're going to love this AMV too, I know it :-)).





The guy did a GREAT job syncing the mouth movements with the song lyrics :-).

And this is the kind of song that sticks with you. Steve hates it when I sing it and then it gets stuck in HIS head too :-).

So anyway, fast forward a few weeks. I was at my boss's house helping things get organized for their move when I came across this Webkinz doll that was just going to end up getting donated:



I just HAD to take it home :-).

This doll is now a running joke for us :-).

I hide it in his grooming bag. He unzips it while getting ready for work.

"Chihuahua!"

Two days later he takes it and hides it in my stack of ironing. I pull a shirt off.

"Chihuahua!"

A couple of days later I put it in the kitchen cupboard. He gets a mug for his tea.

"Chihuahua!"

This is going to be fun :-).

Labels: ,



Posted by Unknown | 5:48 AM | 0 Comments |
Write or read comments about this entry