Marriage License by Norman Rockwell
Click the picture for an unonbstructed view
Source: Art.com
Featured:

CC's Random Thoughts
Franklin, TN, USA Manila, Philippines

           Temperature:

As of :           

           Temperature:

As of :           

Click for Franklin, Tennessee Forecast Click for Manila, Philippines Forecast

Background pictures illustrate current weather conditions


               CC's Tweets



Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Updates? Not Much...

Current Mood:
CC is listening to: Night Fever--the Bee Gees (Tales from the Brothers Gibb)

No reason for the disco dancing emoticon other than that I'm listening to the Bee Gees...plus I'm hopped up on coffee :-). 

I wish I could say I had news to blog, but it's been pretty quiet.  Other than all the chores associated with getting ready for the move, not much has been going on.  I've tried a couple of times to write a blog entry in the last few days, but I would always end up asking myself, "Well what do I write about?  The only semi-exciting things that have happened lately just make me look like a bigger geek than I already am, like..."
See what I mean?  Geekazoid :-).  I'm sure I'll have more news soon--there's sure to be lots of activity closer to the actual moving date :-).


Posted by Unknown | 7:11 AM | 0 Comments |
Write or read comments about this entry